As online businesses are expanding at a great pace, it has become vital to understand the basic web hosting options. Doing thorough research about the different web hosting types can lead you to make the correct decision for your online business growth.
Because the hosting type you choose can make or break the success of your business. Selecting a random web hosting type can lead to a downfall in your business. Before choosing the web hosting type you need to be clear with the points given below. It will surely help you get the best web hosting experience.
- Do you want to host a website?
- Are you planning to start your own web hosting business?
- Which hosting type and plan is best for your website?
- How much money do you want to invest?
The different types of web hosting are shared hosting, WordPress hosting, cloud hosting, dedicated hosting, reseller hosting by MilesWeb and so on. Speaking about MilesWeb, they are an award-winning web host that offers reliable web hosting services to clients across the world.
In this article, we’ll understand the key differences between VPS and Reseller hosting. So, let’s get started.
Understanding VPS Hosting:
VPS hosting is a type of web hosting service in which a single physical server is divided into multiple virtual private servers. It works basically on virtualization technology. VPS hosting by MilesWeb offers a dedicated IP to every user which means a top-level level of security.
In this, hosting resources like CPU, RAM, bandwidth are not shared with other users on the server. VPS hosting is the best option for high-traffic or your growing website. If you are looking for the fastest VPS hosting provider in the industry, I would suggest you go with MilesWeb.
MilesWeb is a renowned web hosting company helping businesses launch their online presence. With their VPS hosting, you get all the features to help your high-traffic website perform better.
The top-class features included with their VPS hosting plan are:
- Guaranteed server resources
- SSL encryption
- SSD NVMe storage drives for faster performance
- Operating system and control panel choice
Advantages of VPS Hosting to Know
- In VPS hosting, one physical server is split into multiple virtual accounts, and every account has its own set of operating systems and resources.
- VPS hosting is affordable and you can easily scale and upgrade their hosting accounts.
- There’s no need to have technical knowledge for using VPS hosting. It’s an ideal option for those who need a customizable hosting environment.
Additional VPS Hosting Services Provided by MilesWeb:
- Data Migration
- Fully Managed Services
- Server Security Suite
- 360 Monitoring
- Domain SSL
- Google Workspace
So, basically, VPS hosting is the right choice to make, if you want to run a high-traffic website, or you need enhanced performance and security.
What is Reseller Hosting?
Reseller hosting is the best option if you want to start your own web hosting company. You, the reseller, purchase a hosting package in bulk from the web hosting provider and then resell it to your clients, in turn earning profit. The reseller hosting business earns money by acting as a web hosting provider to the clients.
With reseller hosting, you get support 24×7 from experts. This is because, if your customers have any issue with your hosting services, your web hosting provider will take care of everything, including server monitoring, optimization, customer support, free website migration and more.
Meaning, that the reseller web hosting service is fully managed. At MilesWeb, they offer a 100% white-labeled reseller hosting service.
With this, you get to sell the services and products under your own brand name. The complete white labeled system limits the visibility of your merchant company from your clients so that you get to sell the products under your own brand name.
Plus, you get the control panel to manage the hosting accounts of your clients. The other features included with their reseller hosting plan are a one-click installer, free site builder, malware scan & removal, and more. Their reseller hosting plans start at Rs.270/m. So, if you are serious about starting your own web hosting business, consider opting for MilesWeb’s reseller hosting.
Advantages of Reseller Hosting to Know
- Reseller hosting is easy to set up and manage.
- You don’t need to be a techie expert to start with your own web hosting business when you opt for reseller hosting.
- With reseller hosting, you get an easy-to-use control panel and WHM, that lets you manage your hosting account and can set up your customer’s account.
- It’s also easy to upgrade your reseller hosting plan. You can choose from Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Being a reseller, you have the freedom to bill your clients under your own brand name.
Additional Reseller Hosting Services by MilesWeb:
- Premium Site Scanner
- Domain SSL
- Google Workspace
Which One Should I Choose?
Whether to choose VPS or dedicated hosting depends on the online business you are running. If you want to set up your own web hosting company, then reseller hosting is an ideal option for you.
Whereas if you have a plan to start a business or already have one that’s getting more traffic, and your current web hosting plan is not able to handle the traffic, then VPS hosting is a great pick. After all, it’s all up to you!
Check out MilesWeb customer review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuNAcMx3uEI
Hope this blog has helped you to know the differences between VPS and reseller hosting. Each of them has its own set of features and uniqueness. Pick the one that best meets your requirements.